Self Isolation Advice
Some Tips for Self-Isolation
- Stay in another part of the home, if possible.
- Try to keep at least 2 metres (3 steps) from other people.
- Avoid contact with people.
- Wipe down surfaces regularly with disinfectant.
- If single - sleep alone.
- Wash your hands with soap or sanitiser regularly.
- Stay away from older people.
- Stay away from those with long-term health conditions.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Use your own towel - do not share a towel with others.
- Do not go to the shops or pharmacy unless it's absolutely necessary - where possible, order your groceries online or have some family or friends drop them off.